Pitch your business case in front of an international investor audience from home
Do you have an efficient & sustainable solution that could act as a catalyst for cities to achieve their climate targets?
- 5 promising startups selected by the European Commission, the Solar Impulse Foundation and EuroQuity - Bpifrance
- Exclusively for Labeled Solutions that are EU-funded projects
50+ international & pan-European investors, VCs, Corporate VCs, Cleantech Funds and Impact Investors.
- Online, 1h30
- Policy roundtable: debate on one (or more) major challenge(s) facing cities
- Pitch format: 5 mins + Q&A
Have received the Solar Impulse Efficient Solution Label by November 15th.
LOOKING FOR SOLUTIONS IN
- Energy & Power Grid
- Construction & Buildings
- Mobility & Logistics
- Waste Management
- Water & Urban Infrastructure
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Labeled solutions: Please REGISTER HERE by November 15th.
Non- Labeled solution : Apply for the LABEL HERE by September 27th